Our skin reacts to the weather and our face is the first presentation, as well as our hands.
Beware of dehydration: the cold constricts blood vessels and disrupt blood flow. Result, sebum production decreases and the skin becomes dehydrated more quickly.
Here are 10 tips for beautiful skin in winter.
1) Fighting against dehydration
2) At the end of the shower, apply a body lotion
3) Rub with vegetable oil sensitive or damaged
4) A special cream dry hands is required
5) A cream anti-UV, even in winter
6) Exfoliate but in moderation
7) Do not forget your décolleté
8) Finally, protect your lips
9) Shower or bath, not too hot!
10) Moisten your home