All ingredients need to be very cold, so keep them refrigerated until time of use.
- 12 eggs separated
- 6 cups milk
- 2 cups thickened cream
- 2 cups bourbon
- 3/4 cup brandy
- 1 + 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2. Slowly add the bourbon and brandy.
3. Allow the mixture to cool in the fridge for 1 hour.
4. Stir in milk and 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
5. In a separate bowl beat the cream on high speed until stiff peaks form.
6. In a third bowl beat the egg whites until stiff.
7. Gently fold the egg whites into the yolk mix.
8. Now fold the cream into the egg mixture.
9. Pour into a serving jug or individual serving glasses.
10. Garnish with remaining cinnamon and nutmeg and serve.