Taking vitamin at prenatal stage immensely beneficial for a pregnant woman. During pregnancy extra care and support needed for the body because women body undergoes with so many changes.
Prenatal vitamins are also necessary for another life inside the womb. These prenatal vitamins are officially included in the diet before pregnancy by the gynecologist.
Some Beneficial Prenatal Vitamins are:-
- Folic Acid: – Folic Acid is the most important and necessary for the growth of the fetus. Folic acid saves the fetus from the birth defect as spina bifida. Spina bifida is a birth defect which causes the protrude of spinal cord. At least 1000 mcg of folic acid taken by the pregnant lady.
- Calcium: – Calcium is another prenatal vitamin. It is rich source of calcium. For the development of the bone calcium is necessary. It is also useful for the development of the nerves, muscles of the fetus.
- Potassium:-It is another important prenatal vitamin. Lady trying to conceive should have enough potassium in their body. Potassium also helps in Regulating of muscles and nerve impulses.
- Iron: – During pregnancy women body produce extra blood and also make new blood cells for the proper development of fetus. And less iron in the body will hamper it. Anemia is a result of iron deficiency.
- Thiamine: – Thiamine breaks the carbohydrates in the body for more energy. This is really important for the women who is pregnant she needs all the energy. It is a vitamin which is responsible for the development of the brain of the baby. This vitamin is resource of all the energy.
All prenatal vitamins contain vitamin C, A, copper acid, pantothenic acid and all are necessary for the development of the baby.
Women who are pregnant or trying to conceive a baby should take all the prenatal vitamins and these prenatal vitamins are immensely beneficial.