[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Riboflavin is a fluorescent green-yellow vitamin in appearance that can cause our urine to turn bright yellow after taking a multi-vitamin capsule.
Role In Our Body
- Helps us absorb nutrients from food.
- Helps regulate the growth of children.
- Helps maintain health of our eyes.
- Assists the transport of blood sugar to muscles for energy.
- Helps our cells obtain oxygen from blood.
- Irritable, Bloodshot eyes. Over-sensitivity to bright light.
- Dark skin under eyes, red eyelids.
- Eye cataracts (loss of transparency of lens).
- Slow growth in children.
- Insufficient milk in breast feeding mothers.
- Red greasy skin on face.
- Cracks at the corners of mouth or on lips.
- No known toxic effects.