Who would not want to enjoy the benefits of a great facial treatment? We all have read about, tried, experienced a great variety of skin and facial care treatments and we all would have found our comfort zones even. So why to try a new facial treatment when you are already finding your regular one safe and comfortable!
The answers to these questions lie in the numerous benefits of a photofacial which I intend to cover in this article. After reading, if you feel that it’s worth giving a try, which am sure you will, then you should see Dr.Catherine Vanderloos. MD. Especially if you live in Shreveport.
Here the service is very personalized and caring unlike any other medspa center. You can get yourself an appointment from their website or you can find their address in the Contact Us page of their website https://cfvanderloos.com/contact-us/ They strive to keep their clients healthy, happy and glowing.
What is a photofacial?
Before I go on and tell you the benefits of a photofacial, let me first explain what is a photofacial and what the process is like.
A photogacial is an alternative to a surgery because it is non invasive. It uses Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) in the form of a laser and treats the imperfections in your skin, like the excessive pigmentations, sun damage etc.
Benefits of a photofacial treatment
These are the benefits of IPL photofacial treatments over other skin care treatments.
- It smoothens the skin and your skin tone get more even.
- It is a painless treatment.
- The treatment process is very simple and easy. Therefore, patients do not face any discomfort during the treatment process.
- Owing to the same reason, there is no time required for healing or resting. Patients do not require doing any preparation and can get back to their normal routine activities as soon as the treatment process is over.
- This treatment heals skin reddening, broken capillaries also.
- The treatment can help in reducing skin aging even though it is not a specific anti-aging treatment. The treatment reduces the fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots, which make the skin, look clearer and younger.
- The cost of the treatment is very reasonable unlike the other high-end skin care treatments.
- This treatment can be combined with any other skin care treatment such a chemical peel etc.
All these benefits of the photofacial skin treatment have made it a favourite of everyone.