Urinary incontinence is a common problem that affects many people. It can be embarrassing and cause disruptions in daily life. Fortunately, urinary incontinence surgery singapore has been proven to help most patients regain control of their bladder function. This blog post will teach you more about the procedure!
Must know things before surgery:
- Urethral surgery requires general anesthesia, so you are completely asleep during the procedure.
- The urethra is stitched back together after it has been cut open to remove damaged tissue and correct any issues that would prevent a healthy urinary stream from being formed again.
- This process ensures that urine will not leak out of the bladder when the person is empty.
- Sometimes a catheter may need to be inserted into the urethra after surgery, then removed later on.
- Other than general anesthesia, urethral surgery is not very invasive.
Types of surgeries:
Many different types of surgeries can be performed on the urinary tract to stop incontinence, and some patients may require more than one type of corrective procedure.
It’s really important to talk to dr to know certain things:
A person should talk with their doctor about the most effective treatment options for them. Also, they should talk about the age and health of any family members that may have a history of urinary incontinence, as it can be hereditary.
Surgery is a very effective way to address incontinence and help restore the quality of life for many people struggling with this condition.