You may have read about how the law of attraction can bring love into your life, but did you know that you could use it for health benefits? For the uninitiated, the law of attraction basically refers to the universal power that aligns similar energies. When you are positive about someone or a circumstance, you will only gather positivity towards it. In other words, when you do law of attraction, you can attract anything into your life that you want. So, how can you use it for health benefits? We have a guide below that may come in handy.
- Don’t tell everyone. Healing and curing a health condition are two different things. When you use medicines, you are trying to get relief from the symptoms, and that’s curing. Healing, on the other hand, is about healing your body from inside. Yes, you will need medical attention, and for that, you have to go to a qualified professional. If you really want to use law of attraction for health, don’t rant or share your pain with everyone, because you are focusing on the negative aspects.
- Watch what you see. Knowing about health problems, diseases, and conditions is one thing, but if you dwell on negative stories, you are manifesting negative energies into your life. The basic rule of law of attraction is positivity. You have to be positive and must encourage positive thoughts. Keep a tab on your viewing and reading habits. No matter whether it is the newspaper or your social media, stay away from bad influences.
- Reduce stress. A bunch of health problems are related to stress. For example, when you have a mild flu, it is just that flu – some coughing, and unless it is absolutely serious, you don’t have to feel stressful or anxious about it. With the law of attraction, you can allow your mind to feel young and free, and it has nothing to do with your physical age. You could spend an hour in the garden appreciating the freedom of birds and butterflies; that’s an example, but does make your mind think beyond health issues.
- Appreciate yourself. Are you constantly weighing yourself? Are you constantly struggling with your fitness goals? Are you feeling angry or frustrated because you couldn’t complete a set at the gym? These are nothing but means of looking down on yourself. Try and appreciate yourself for everything you are. When you think you are ‘too fat’, you are encouraging that thought, which is anything but positive.
- Imagine the positive future. That’s the one golden rule of the law of attraction. You have to believe in what you want to achieve, and it is not about whining. You need to think of the positive images in your head. For example, if you have been trying to learn tennis, imagine yourself in the tennis court with someone you like.
The law of attraction will only work when you allow these thoughts to manifest and pass on to the universe.